Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pizza Pizza Pizza!!!!!!

I just love Pizza!!!!! The reason - it's pretty simple to cook and you can use almost everything you have in your fridge! So today I'm sharing my favorite recipe of perfect thin Italian pizza.

175 gr flour
1/4 tea spoon salt
1 tea spoon yeast
125ml warm water
1 table spoon olive oil


Mix flour, salt and yeast. Mix warm water with olive oil, add to dry ingredients and knead a flat dough. Put the dough on a table and knead 2-3 minutes. Put the dough into a bowl and let it in a warm place for 40 minutes. Than knead the dough for 1-2 minutes and roll into a circle. Put the pizza on a baking tray and fill with your favorite ingredients.Your pizza will be ready after 15-20 min (180 C)

Small advice - add cheese only after your pizza will be ready thereby your pizza will not be soggy.



4 comments:

  1. oooh, this looks so yum!!! I have to try it, one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm - maybe I'll just come and visit you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove pizza!!! Thanks for sharing those yummy pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...