Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring Swap by EuropeanStreetTeam

This year I first time joined Secret Spring Swap 2011 organized by the EuropeanStreetTeam. This game is pretty fun - it's like you have your Cristmas gift and don't know what is inside))))
 
All of us (who play the game this spring) had a list of what our secret partner likes and likes not. So you have to use your imagination pretty well.

I was pretty sure that it'll be a scarf for my secret partner but it was hard to find what kind of pattern it must be.... but one day the pattern just poped up into my mind and here we are.... with the amazingly light long chiffon silk scarf. The size is about 60x180cm so it can be used as a scarf and as a shawl as well. Hope she will like it!




7 comments:

  1. very pretty Demy, I bet your swap partner will be delighted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous scarf!
    Fingers crossed I'm your secret partner! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh it's gorgeous! I hope I am your secret partner too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. And its even more beautiful personally than in the photos!! Thank you Demy!!! it was a lovely and huge surprise!!! :D I'll blog about it tomorrow :D thank you thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...