Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday Moodboard 'Cats'

Even though I'm an absolutely dog person I was babysitting two cats last week ))) Just because my friend asked me about it as he should leave his flat for a few days... So here we were in summer Moscow with two amazing cats















So my today's monday moodboard is about cats ))))






A cats life - Fine art photograph - Fauna by JKphotography






Black Cat Necklace Kawaii by dinafragola











Watercats (No 66) - Original Miniature Watercolor Painting by bdbworld on Etsy - ACEO by bdbworld






Waldorf Kitten Hand knitted by Bruixa

5 comments:

  1. thank you so much for including my little watercat in your y Monday Moodboard
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Thanks for this lovely feature!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the feature!
    This is so adorable! The 2 kitties you were looking fater are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...