Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday Moodboard "Visit to Bolshoi Theatre"

Hello folks!

Yesterday I was invited to Bolshoi Theatre -one of the most famous russian theatres. I was there twice in my childhood and remember not much so I accepted the invitation especially as now Bloshoi Theatre open after reconstruction and we had a lot of talks about it - some people are pleased, some not. I was lucky enough to get tickets that are pretty close to the stage (the second row). In my opinion Bolshoi Theatre is still amazing...with gorgeous chandeliers...lovely stairs... And today's mood is about theatre.


Lace overlay trapeze dress in gold by dressmitra

Verdigris, Headdress by MataHarisDaughter

Life Is A Party Dress - Photograph Photography Photo by gildinglilies

NATURAL STRAW Pillbox Beige Hatinator by EllaGajewskaHATS

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...