Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Secret Santa 2013

Hello folks!
New Year is very very very soon and this year I'm again participating in Secret Santa game on Etsy. I'm a proud member of two great teams EuropeanStreetTeam and RussianTeam and it means I had to make two gifts. And today I wanna share pictures of the gifts I made. I hope that girls will like the earrings.

For these earrings I used amazing glass beads I bought this summer in Mdina Glass Factory, Malta. Guys I have to confess that I wanted to buy like everything there! So many gorgeous glass beads and each and every bead is unique as they are handmade!






















 These earrings were inspired by nature colors - I'm in love with green and orange mix together. It reminds me autumn....when colors are so bright and you still can see summer colors but also see autumn is coming....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...