Thursday, March 20, 2014

Life is full of surprises or Global Entrepreneurship Congress 2014

Lut Wyers, me and Leonie Baldacchino
Hello folks!

There is The Global Entrepreneurship Congress in Moscow right now and a friend of mine is participating in this Congress as a Lead delegate. As she is from Malta it was a good opportunity to see her again. We wanted to see each other and just go somewhere and have a talk etc. But they changed some planes and an event that should be on Thusday was yesterday. My friend could get an invitation for me so I was lucky enough to go to this event - Gala&Awards Dinner at the State Historical Museum. There were an amazing atmosphere - people from all over the world were meeting each other, talking about the ideas that were presented on the congress, sharing some ideas. That's the best opportunity to know other people and more than this - be inspired by their energy!

 I met few interesting people and they were really interested in jewelry I made and wear everyday. For me it was very important to get an opinion about my work personally because I have only online shops and that's a bit different than a normal shop. I also understood one more thing (and special thanks to my friend Leonie for it) - you always have to introduce yourself as an entrepreneur and tell people what you do. Another advice I got was  - Don't unvalue your work! Don't tell people that all you do you do easily! It's important to remember that it's your work, the piece of art you created! One more thing I understood is - always be prepaired that you can possibly meet someone who will be interesting in what you do! Which mean - always take your bussiness cards with you! And this thought aslo made me to add one more thing to my "To do list" - renew my bussiness cards :)

Beside the event I want to tell you a bit about the place. It's the State Historical Museum and they allowed to watch the exposition - only one "Gold. Metal of gods and tsar of metals" but anyway. What I love about russian museums is that almost all of them are not just buildings but buildings with history and it means that beside an exposition you also will see an amazing architecture and an interior design. I suppose it was very interesting for people who visited Moscow for the very first time - not only meet new people but also visited museums.

As for my friend it was the first time in Moscow I asked her about her impressions. She promised to write me a short story which I'll share with you a bit later but for the beginning here are two things about Moscow.
In her opinion Moscow is huge like plus size )))) and also she noticed that we have clean streets. It was a demonstration in the city centre on Tuesday but on Wednesday morning there were no garbage on the streets. Oh and she was so happy to see snow yesterday )))))))) Like a child )))))



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...