Monday, May 26, 2014

Monday Moodboard "Lost in a book"

Hello folks!

Beside travel I'm in love with books! That's such a happiness to get lost in a good book! What I love about books - when you are reading you use your imagination and it'll take your further than any movie :) you are learning from all those people and situations that happen with them...you are learning grammar rules and new words - it helps when you learn any foreign language...

Last weekend I lost myself in George Martin's books - yes, yes I watch "The Game of Thrones" and decided to read the books that this series is based on.


Beside G. Martin I highly recommend you any book from Douglas Kennedy.
The first book I read was "Leaving the World"  This book started as a love story, then turned into a tragedy and then became a detective story. The most amazing thing is you don't know what'll be in the end of the book! You can't predict it! Even if you open the last page you won't understand what happenned between )))
The second book was "The Woman in the Fifth" - and I had a feeling like this book was written by someone else coz even though it started as a love story it became a mystic story in the end.
I read 5 of his books and can say only one thing - I don't know how he's doing it but each and every book is different! And it's impossible to stop reading!

So let yourself get lost in any book of your choice!


Reading the Day away by karinelizabeth

Photography, Books by LightReadingPhotos

Still life photography, "Wooed and Married" by VintageChicImages

5 comments:

  1. I'm still reading the livership traders from Robin Hobb, and I can only recommend it, it's a fabulous read about magic, women, pirates and strength. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am reading Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen. I read it when I was 16 and can´t remember a thing!

    I

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha-ha, Reyes! I´ve just finished reading that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the blog feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! George Martin's books, I was just rereading them before this season :) and love the photo by karinelizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...