Friday, October 17, 2014

A bit philosophical Friday / Философская пятница


Hello folks!


Today I have kinda philosophical mood :) and want to talk about things that all people are care about - relathionships and how to be hapy ))))





Recently I started to read more informations about personal growth. There is no secret that people want to be happy and I want the same thing :)
I know that happiness is something that lies inside you and if you are not in harmony with yourself it's impossible to get harmony from outside, from another person. I have to confess - I am definetely not a big fan of psychology and pretty sceptical about all those psychologists but as I want to know myself better I read and listen some information that don't f.... my brain but talk to me in a language I can understand.

My personal recipe of happiness is

- accept myself with all merits and demerits,

- accept that other people can and will behave and think not in a way I want them to behave and think,

- your everyday happiness depends on a choice you make everyday. Simple example - this summer I spent in Moscow as couldn't travel abroad (it wasn't easy as I love to travel and try to travel as often as I can). So I had a choice - be upset that I stuck in Moscow for the whole summer or find something positive in this situation. I choose the last option - and it was a really great summer for me! I tried new recipes, made some homemade stuff, I celebrated my birthday in Moscow with my mom, cousins and close friends and it was really great! I enjoyed really great weather and even though summer is over and I'm still not sure about my next vacation - I'm not sad about autumn cold weather coz there is always something nice you can find in every day.

- listen to yourself! As if you are really listen to your soul you always can say what's better for you! and it doesn't matter what other people will tell you, doesn't matter what kind of smart advises they'll give you - only if you listen to yourself you'll be able to choose what's the best for you.

Few days ago I watched this video by Brene Brown and it's really caught my attention. In my opnion she's talking about very important thing - vulnerability and how scare we are about to be vulnerable and to show it. I also scare to show my vulnerability, sometimes even to close people..... but I'm trying to change it.....coz it's important to show how you feel especially to close people....
Here is also an itneresting article about this video that was piblished on russian site Snob - Hard to not to be a God. This article on Russian but maybe if you use Google translator you'll be able to read it. In short - it's about how typical for russian people not to show their vulnerability.

If you are ready to share your opinion here are only two questions )))
What is your opinion about this video?
What is your recipe of happiness?

Have a nice Friday!
xoxo


Всем привет!

Сегодня у меня немного философское настроение и хочу поговорить о вещах, о которых думают все люди - отношениях и как быть счастливым.

Недавно я начала читать больше информации о личностном росте. Ни для кого не секрет, что люди хотят быть счастливыми и я не исключение ))) Я знаю, что счастье всегда находится внутри нас и если ты не в гармонии сам с собой, то невозможно получить эту гармонию снаружи, от другого человека. Я должна признаться, что не являюсь большим поклонником психологии и достаточно скептически отношусь к психологам, но так как я хочу лучше узнать себя, то читаю и слушаю информацию, которая не фачит мой мозг, но объясняет вещи простым и понятным языком.

Мой личный рецепт счастья:

- принимать себя со всеми достоинствами и недостатками,

- принимать, что другие люди могут и будут вести себя и думать совсем не так, как я того ожидаю,

- ваше счастье каждый день зависит от вашего выбора, который вы делаете. Простой пример - это лето я провела в Москве, так как не могла никуда поехать по объективным причинам (это было нелегко так как я люблю путешествовать и стараюсь путешествовать как можно чаще). И у меня был выбор - расстроиться из-за того, что я застряла в Москве на целое лето или найти что-нибудь позитивное в этой ситуации. Я выбрала второй вариант - и это лето было очень хорошим для меня! Я попробовала новые рецепты, сделала различные заготовки на зиму, отпраздновала свой день рождения в Москве вместе с мамой, сестрами и близкими друзьями - и это был очень хороший вечер! Я наслаждалась хорошей летней погодой и не смотря на то, что лето уже кончилось и я не знаю, когда будет мой следующий отпуск - я не грущу по поводу холодной осенней погоды, так как в каждом дне можно найти что-то замечательное.

- слушать себя! Если вы действительно слушаете себя, то всегда сможете понять, что является лучшим для вас! и не важно, что скажут другие люди, не важно какие умные советы они вам дадут! только если вы действительно слушаете себя вы сможете принять самое верное решение!

Недавно я посмотрела очень интересное видео Брене Браун, которое заинтересовало меня. Она говорит об очень важной вещи - уязвимости и о том, как сильно мы боимся показать свою уязвимость другим людям. Я тоже боюсь показать свою уязвимость, иногда даже близким людям....но я стараюсь изменить это....потому что это важно рассказывать как ты чувствуешь, особенно близким людям....
Также не могу не поделиться интересной статьей, которую я прочла на сайте Сноб - Трудно не быть Богом.  Эта статья посвящена видео Брене Браун об уязвимости и насколько уязвимость присуща русским людям.

Если вы готовы поделиться своим мнением, то у меня только два вопроса:
Что вы думаете об этом видео?
Какой ваш личный рецепт счастья?

Хорошей пятницы!
xoxo

















7 comments:

  1. Being happy is a state of mind more than anything else.
    That doesn't mean you have to be happy at any cost. Sometimes life is hard on you and you get depressed and sad, and it's ok, but there's no miracle key to happiness other than embrace and appreciate the little things that will make you happy.
    So basically, if you want more happiness, do more things that make you happy :) just take the time to cook / draw / read / dance / or whatever else makes you happy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think most of the time, people confuse pleasure and happiness, run after pleasure thinking they'll get happiness...
    I read a really good book about the topic http://www.amazon.co.uk/Happiness-Guide-Developing-Lifes-Important/dp/1843545586/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1413547587&sr=1-1&keywords=mathieu+ricard
    The English edition looks really tacky ;) , but the book is really enlightning, I think. (I imagine it was translated into Russian too...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this. Very true about vulnerability... I need to read this again and think, and maybe watch the video...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that vulnerability is part of life and it should be easy to take as it is. No one is perfect, we are all just people. This does not mean that we must do nothing. But in our lives there are things beyond our control. It should be taken as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staphanie - I'm absolutely agree that small things can make us happy. Sometimes I think that people just don't notice them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dina - thanks for sharing the book. Will try to find it on Russian, if not will read it on English.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ReStyleGraphic - It's impossible to control everything and we should accept it. But I also believe that we consider things that happenned to us as a good thing even if at the exact moment it can look like negative. We are not able to see the whole picture but imho when you choose a positive path of acceptance then life become easier.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...